Long time

Keylargobrownie

I haven't posted here in probably a decade. I used post as ac/dc rocks, jk old user name was ctown fan. 

I just felt like I had to get in on this the eve before the most important draft in team history (post '99 team), so here goes the way I'd like to see tomorrow night go down

#1. Darnold- this kid has amazing anticipation, accuracy and plenty of arm. He just seems to have that "it" factor. He's 20 let him sit for a year and sand off the edges. 

#4. Barkley- I know in the other thread it was over 2-1 for Chubb over Barkley in the pole, normally I would agree with a pass rusher over a rb. My reasoning for Barkley is simple, this is not a playoff team this year, so it is a two year process. Personally I'd rather have Barkley and Bosa or Ferrell than Chubb and a top rb next year. I feel Barkley is that good. Darnold is good when plays break down, Barkley slipping out of the backfield and getting open in space will be scary for defenses in '19. 

As far as our 3 second rounders. I want bpa for all picks. Yes I understand we can use a #1 cb or a replacement for Joe, but Dorsey has done a great job of bringing in mid level guys in the secondary and oline. 

Every year a few really talented guys slip into the early, let's take those guys regardless of position and strengthen the over all talent. I'm betting one of those CB's will keep fall into our laps. 

Do us a solid Dorsey, Sashi set you up perfect, don't blow it.

Look at that ...... 1st post in a decade, and he gets 3 likes.  I associate Hue Jackson (go jump in the lake) with an obscure (yet valid) reference to Eddie from Jaws 2, complete with the video clip, and I can only got three likes.

Complacency man, complacency.

:) 

BTW.....Welcome back.  

9 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Look at that ...... 1st post in a decade, and he gets 3 likes.  I associate Hue Jackson (go jump in the lake) with an obscure (yet valid) reference to Eddie from Jaws 2, complete with the video clip, and I can only got three likes.

Complacency man, complacency.

:) 

BTW.....Welcome back.  

Lulz. Have a like dude. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Archived