Allbright on Cleveland Browns Daily

MistaBohmbastic

6 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Image result for the dude smoking gifImage result for stoned gifsImage result for stoned gifsImage result for pineapple express gifs

My child just saw my computer screen and said "That looks fun... I can't wait to do that every day for the rest of my life and ruin my life"......

I'm now distraught... Shame on you.... SHAME... SHAME...on you and your fellow evil minions that partake in the evil one's lettuce...

Just now, Mind Character said:

My child just saw my computer screen and said "That looks fun... I can't wait to do that every day for the rest of my life and ruin my life"......

I'm now distraught... Shame on you.... SHAME... SHAME...and your fellow evil minions that partake in the evil one's lettuce...

Someone pass this guy a j

2 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

I'm now distraught... Shame on you.... SHAME... SHAME...on you and your fellow evil minions that partake in the evil one's lettuce...

Someone pass that kid a cotton candy.

8 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

I’m the only one thinking this guy bred?

just jivin MC ?

9 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

I just spit water out of my nose

One would never expect such nihilistic darkness from such a cute little guy.

Also, what's the first thing people fill up on after a little of the lettuce? It's self preservation plain and simple as to why he's so against it.

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

One would never expect such nihilistic darkness from such a cute little guy.

Also, what's the first thing people fill up on after a little of the lettuce? It's self preservation plain and simple as to why he's so against it.

You drain me of my digital footballs like Snoop Dogg drains his weed supply

27 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

I missed this phase, sadly. No clue what it is, but I didn't think current Tayne could be topped

Agreed. Fun Tayne, on the other hand...

tumblr_omj46pLugH1vykjtgo1_500.gif

28 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

You drain me of my digital footballs like Snoop Dogg drains his CBD supply

Fify. Let's keep it appropriate in here.

Archived