Group Consensus Mock - Rd 7B Winner Jordan Mailata

JLambert58

Group Consensus Mock - Round 7B  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who are YOU taking with the 246th pick? (Rd 7B)

• James Hearns OLB
    • Ola Adeniyi OLB
    • Garrett Dooley OLB
    • Mike Love OLB/DE
    • Antonio Simmons DE
    • Levi Wallace CB
    • Chris Campbell CB
    • Deatrick Nichols CB
    • Arrion Springs CB
    • Chandon Sullivan CB
    • Cam Serigne TE
    • Jordan Akins TE
    • Marcus Baugh TE
    • Jeb Blazevich TE
    • K.J. Malone OG
    • Aaron Evans OG
    • Greg Senat OT
    • Nick Gates OT
    • Christian Dilauro OT
    • Jordan Mailata OT

I am shocked Hearns is on there. I didn't know anybody else was looking into him. I noticed him last year when scouting Fields. I kept hearing how great Fields was but every time I turned on the tape, there was Hearns. He doesn't fit what I usually like in an OLB but somehow, someway he was always making a play. If you're looking for any type of highlights on him just type in Devonte Fields and look for #99. You'll find plenty. 

11 minutes ago, Armsteeld2 said:

Hearns was mentioned last year as well. It was either the end of last season or the beginning of this season when he suffered from a gun shot wound to the leg.  I haven’t kept up with him.

Yep. I know you and I discussed him and I think we both took notice of him while looking at Fields (who didn't impress me). 

3 hours ago, Chieferific said:

I am shocked Hearns is on there. I didn't know anybody else was looking into him. I noticed him last year when scouting Fields. I kept hearing how great Fields was but every time I turned on the tape, there was Hearns. He doesn't fit what I usually like in an OLB but somehow, someway he was always making a play. If you're looking for any type of highlights on him just type in Devonte Fields and look for #99. You'll find plenty. 

Went and checked out Hearns again. (brief look)   Decent, but nothing too special imo.  When you get to the 7th, you can't expect too much.  Take a look at Love if you haven't already.  He might be one guy that doesn't make it to #246.  

Archived