NFL Draft Thread

Billsfaninptown

I figured we should have a new thread for the draft now that we're about 24 hours away. What are your guy's plans? I am having people over for a draft party. There will be a keg of beer and plenty of food. Pulled pork sandwiches, meatballs, jalapeno mac n cheese, beer bread. It's going to be heaven in my mouth. Hopefully the Bills don't rain on our parade with a disappointing first round. I can't remember a draft where I've been more excited.

I'm going to my buddies where I usually spend my Sundays after the Bills games. Going to drink excessively so I can celebrate and convince myself I love the picks regardless.

My dad is going down to the draft party tomorrow night. We usually watch together but he has always wanted to do this and knowing we'll take a QB he decided this season was perfect. We'll spend Friday and Saturday together though which has been a tradition since 08. 

2 hours ago, Billsfaninptown said:

I figured we should have a new thread for the draft now that we're about 24 hours away. What are your guy's plans? I am having people over for a draft party. There will be a keg of beer and plenty of food. Pulled pork sandwiches, meatballs, jalapeno mac n cheese, beer bread. It's going to be heaven in my mouth. Hopefully the Bills don't rain on our parade with a disappointing first round. I can't remember a draft where I've been more excited.

I'm going to your place.

In all seriousness though,  my work schedule sucks, 4am till noon, so I am going to bed as soon as I get home so I can watch at 8pm

Pulled Buffalo chicken sandwiches, pizza and lots of drinks. Has become a 5+ year tradition with my and my buddies. Can't want to see what happens. Hope Beane and Co. don't take Josh Allen. Don't want anything in my house broken lol.

Archived