(Poll) Little Favre: The McCloughan Prophecy Is Nigh

Mind Character

Less Than 24 Hours Before The Draft, Who WILL (NOT WHO YOU WANT)... Who WILL We Take Mayfield or Darnold?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Less Than 24 Hours Before The Draft, Who WILL (NOT WHO YOU WANT)... Will We Take Mayfield or Darnold?

• King Baker Mayfield of Little Favre-ian
    • King Sam Darnold of San Clemente

There are those of us that read the book of Dorsey...The prophecy foretold this.... then Darkness shall sweep over the Ohio Lands for one last time before the Great, Final Cataclysm....

DbrNsziVQAAwZ_w.jpg

DbrNs2qVMAAI7ce.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What other personnel member in the league is tweeting out the night before the draft... with such confidence....

That Tweet will go down in the history books if Baker doesn't pan out or does negative damage to the Browns organization (I believe the former is more likely)

I think it's a little undisciplined (he probably can't hold it in any longer since we're taking Little Favre)... but he's been known for such things before..

Someone may have been day drinking...

14 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

What other personnel member in the league is tweeting out the night before the draft... with such confidence....

Which other one drank his lunch?

I think it's a little undisciplined (he probably can't hold it in any longer since we're taking Little Favre)... but he's been known for such things before..

Libations at play, methinks.

Someone may have been day drinking...

Bingo!

And this guy supposedly has Dorsey's confidence.

On 4/13/2018 at 12:15 PM, Mind Character said:

"I see a little Brett Favre... He's far and away the best QB in the draft. I'd bet it all on him" -- Scot McCloughan

"He was exceptional at the X and O's, learned the playbook at Oklahoma in a day, I saw him in person 6 times for each and every home game this season. The entire Oklahoma organization loves him. He's a leader of men." -- John Dorsey

This exchange with me and @MistaBohmbastic though 2 weeks ago about Mayfield rumors the days right before the draft... Classic...

On 4/12/2018 at 11:56 AM, MistaBohmbastic said:

@Mind Character Do you think any smoke about Mayfield at 1 will start to emerge as the draft approaches? I find it hard to believe it would just happen out of nowhere without any hype whatsoever.

On 4/12/2018 at 12:16 PM, Mind Character said:

Only in the days right before the draft if we hear anything at all...

When in the final 48 to 72 hour the media starts blasting the Mayfield to Cleveland stuff... then you'll know.... But I can honestly see that it could happen with no smoke as when Dorsey took Eric Fisher from Central Michigan number 1 over Luke Joeckel from Texas A&M... no one saw it coming....

The Mayfield thing doesn't fit the narrative of the commercial football media...therefore, the story doesn't have legs so it will not be prioritized... that is, it doesn't make sense to most why Baker would go first because he's short and has Manziel comparisons to a lot of fans not really looking into things.

It's believable to the media agenda setters that we may go the way of Allen at 1 because of his big arm, and Dorsey going big arm... Mayfield is just not a believable smoke in the media's eyes...

Remember this... there was zero smoke on Dorsey taking Eric Fisher, Marcus Peters, and Patrick Mahomes....absolutely nothing.... no media pundit/draftnik foresaw that happening...

4 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

This exchange with me and @MistaBohmbastic though about Mayfield rumors the days right before the draft... Classic...

I'm just not sold dude. A 6'0" QB at #1 is ridiculousness. 

McCloughan and Dorsey were known advocates of Baker well BEFORE taking a job with Cleveland, when they knew they'd have their pick of the litter.

3 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

I'm just not sold dude. A 6'0" QB at #1 is ridiculousness. 

It would be.

Many mention Brees and Wilson as comparisons.

Brees only sniffed R1.

This draft is a defining moment for the Browns.

And the QB pick at #1 will define Dorsey.

Man, no way I would want to go there.

I've said awhile back that I won't be remotely surprised if it's Mayfield. I do like him as a player and think he has a real chance to be good at the next level, but I'll still be disappointed if it's not Darnold.

Archived