(Poll) Little Favre: The McCloughan Prophecy Is Nigh

Mind Character

Less Than 24 Hours Before The Draft, Who WILL (NOT WHO YOU WANT)... Who WILL We Take Mayfield or Darnold?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Less Than 24 Hours Before The Draft, Who WILL (NOT WHO YOU WANT)... Will We Take Mayfield or Darnold?

• King Baker Mayfield of Little Favre-ian
    • King Sam Darnold of San Clemente

43 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

So after all of the smoke to prevent leaks Hue still managed to run to Silver the first chance he got after strict orders not to.

Either way, Mayock is close friends with Dorsey and said on NFL Network he has been texting back and forth with Dorsey all week, he then released his mock draft today with Darnold at #1 sooo I dont know what to believe

I even said that Browns fans would be happy that Mayock had Darnold going #1 because I thought the same thing lol

Great photo and idea...hit my gut seeing the Cavs thing. Could be another Browns move to not draft Darnold. That being said, destiny is destiny. If we do take Baker at least it's going to be a fun ride with his personality. Everybody already hates Cleveland and he'd instill that CLE vs the world attitude which could be good. 

We need a guy with enough confidence to overcome a terrible history. If Darnold would fold pass him off to a better situation for him. If Baker's got the swag we need a la Johnny let's roll the dice.

Just now, matt27j said:

Great photo and idea...hit my gut seeing the Cavs thing. Could be another Browns move to not draft Darnold. That being said, destiny is destiny. If we do take Baker at least it's going to be a fun ride with his personality. Everybody already hates Cleveland and he'd instill that CLE vs the world attitude which could be good. 

We need a guy with enough confidence to overcome a terrible history. If Darnold would fold pass him off to a better situation for him. If Baker's got the swag we need a la Johnny let's roll the dice.

i dont think the cavs thing matters-  he used to play for a team called the cavs

2 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Well technically Darnold is 6’3 3/8” and Mayfield was measured at 6’0 3/8” so a full 3” difference. 

Mayfield was 6' 5/8 no one would round 3/8 up. I just rounded all to the nearest inch. Wilson is 5'10 and 5/8 I believe. Either way, non-factor imo.

11 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Mayfield was 6' 5/8 no one would round 3/8 up. I just rounded all to the nearest inch. Wilson is 5'10 and 5/8 I believe. Either way, non-factor imo.

It was different at the senior bowl. So he grew? Ok let’s use your number, Darnold is 2 3/4” taller, or rounding up 3”. xD

1 minute ago, Bonanza23 said:

It was different at the senior bowl. So he grew? Ok let’s use your number, Darnold is 2 3/4” taller, or rounding up 3”. xD

His hands were 9.5 at the sr bowl too but 9.25 at the combine. He may be a shapeshifter.

1 minute ago, Thomas5737 said:

His hands were 9.5 at the sr bowl too but 9.25 at the combine. He may be a shapeshifter.

Yeah I’ve been reading people saying his hands were smaller than Darnolds and could have sworn I saw different. Shapeshifter it is. 

Archived