1st Round Draft Talk

KingTitan

9 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Yep, Lamar Jackson...:ph34r:

Hope Lamar goes soon and somebody panics and trades up to 25 for Rudolph. Maybe Belichick works a deal with his old pal Jon.

6 minutes ago, VY said:

Hope Lamar goes soon and somebody panics and trades up to 25 for Rudolph. Maybe Belichick works a deal with his old pal Jon.

Either that or we need a run on the OLs and WRs which makes a top defensive prospective *Tremaine Edmunds* surprising fall to us.

Im really interested in how this Lamar Jackson situation shakes out...I think with all these aging qb's in the league some teams like Baltimore New England NYG New Orleans could draft him and for QB let him do an Aaron Rodgers learn the playbook etc. and in the meantime you have an extra playmaker at the WR position. I dont know if hed be willing to learn both spots and split time...Kordell Stewart...although Kordell switched positions this would be more of a splitting time thing. IDK but either way its intriguing.

3 minutes ago, TwoToneBlue said:

Hopefully... the more QB's the better!

Derwin James and Tremaine Edmunds has already fallen further than I expected. Then you have guys like Harold Landry, Marcus Davenport and LVE still out there.

Setting up pretty nice thus far.

Archived