NFL Draft Day thread (picks are game upon television announcement)

Forge

Just now, CWood21 said:

Once the initial shock wore off, and the dust settled I'd say majority of the Packers fans are pleased.

Most niners fans are starting to be okay with McGlinchey...I still don't like the pick, but there is talk going around that Brown is out of shape and yadda yadda, which may explain it. Still a massive reach to me. Still don't love it lol. I may be able to understand it. Still would have gone in another direction myself. 

3 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

WR wasnt a need ;)

but... clearly the top guy left and too good to pass up. Just need to ****** a corner and DT early and after that dont really care.

You are one of the few fans i know of who didn't think it was then GSU.  Everyone else thought it was a need and obviously the team did as well by taking one since we are a needs based drafting team.   Hell even most mock drafters thought it was a need since we all got one given to us in most mocks around round 2 or 3.     We needed a slot WR to replace Gabriel and be our #3 or 4 going forward.   I actually think we needed a WR way more than a CB and i like our top 3 CB's.    But i agree on a DT in the next few rounds  needs to be had and luckily for us theirs some dang good ones still to be had.

Just now, Forge said:

Most niners fans are starting to be okay with McGlinchey...I still don't like the pick, but there is talk going around that Brown is out of shape and yadda yadda, which may explain it. Still a massive reach to me. Still don't love it lol. I may be able to understand it. Still would have gone in another direction myself. 

Did that Brown trade rumor not amount to much?

Just now, Broncofan said:

Agreed - that was a great pick.   Teams going Taco Charlton ahead of TJ Watt - that was a reach IMO.  Said it last year.

not everyone's as woke as you and jrry, steelers fans most especially ;) 

Archived