Final mock draft before the dance

bosko1616

What I want to happen .... 

1. Sam Darnold QB USC - best QB prospect hands down. His potential is sky high. He has some minor issues to work on such as turnovers and his elongated throwing motion but this is the easiest pick since Garrett and complete franchise changer. 

4. Bradley Chubb DE NC State - having bookends in Garrett and Chubb will finally give us an identity we’ve long been lacking since our return. Pairing theses two will instantly give us a top 5 unit and provide elite potential at one of the games most important positions. 

31. *Trade up* Mike Hughes CB UCF - he’s had his share of minor off the field incidents at North Carolina but those are in his past. He’s a true #1 corner and my number 2 behind Ward. Getting him here is a steal. And we secure that 5th year option. 

35. Sony Michel RB Georgia - is there a possibility he’s gone by this pick absolutely. But I believe he’ll be here and we jump at this opportunity. He’s a good mix of the two backs we have now with potential to be great in a committee type of roll. 

64. Jerome Baker OLB OSU - rumors are starting to swirl that Jamie Collins could be on the block after this year with his inflated cap number. Is this a bit of a reach ? Some will say his ceiling and floor are btwn 3-4 but he’s an elite athlete who I think could blossom into an elite LB. 

what Might actual happen....

1. Baker Mayfield QB 

4. Denzel Ward CB 

33. Maurice Hurst DT 

35. Christian Kirk WR 

64. Rashaad Penny RB 

Archived