1st round: 

1. Browns- josh Allen 

2. Giants - barkley 

3. Jets- darnold 

4. Browns- chubb 

5. Bills via broncos; rosen 

6. Colts- Nelson. 

7. Bucs select : S Derwin James Florida state

- it’s either James or minkah. I think I can accept either but I’m still torn if minkah can play corner. With James you get a stud athlete who is a blend of Kam chancellor and Eric berry. Evans roaming the middle is great for our secondary. 

2nd round round: Tampa trades back with Arizona to recoup Arizona’s compensatory 3rd. Cardinals take Mason Rudolph. Bucs give up a 4th rounder next year  

Bucs select in their second round pick: 

- Frank Ragnow G arknansas 

i don’t buy the first round chatter on ragnow and price. I think price goes higher than expected. Ragnow is a run blocker and solid pass blocker. 

3rd round: Mark Walton Rb Miami 

- I think Walton packs a punch that Jason Licht looks for. He runs like Kareem hunt and plays like him. Although 10-12 lbs lighter than hunt, he carries the same vision and 3 down ability that koetter loves. When healthy he’s a second round guy. 

4th round: Holton Hill Cb Texas 

- bucs get an underrated corner who can play man and zone and press at the lOs. I also have the Bucs signing breeland post draft so that will round out the depth. 

4th round via trade up : Bucs package their 6th round pick to move up towards the end of the 4th: 

Bo Scarborough RB alabama 

- let’s get a 3 down guy in Walton and a complete beast in Scarborough. People complain winston needs s running game well let’s keep Walton-barber- Scarbrough- Rodgers healthy. All physical runners that bring toughness to this team. 

5th round: Foloruo Fatukasi DT UCONN

- underrated run and pass defender that solidifies depth. 

6th round via Pittsburgh : justin lawler DE smu

- small school under the radar prospect to develop. Brings competition to fill out the roster. 

7th round : comp. Kurt Benkert qb Virginia 

- developmental back up to replace griffin and Fitzpatrick 

bucs sign Breshan Breeland and cut JR Sweezy. 

14 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Also. We both got Godwin right last year. Wonder if we'll double that score this year with James and Walton.

Walton’s just fits the mold of a koetter and licht Guy. 

Can play three downs. 

Hit the home run

Excellent vision and character. 

This dude has overcome a lot in life too losing both parents and has a young daughter to support. He’s hungry and I can’ see him being this years kareem Hunt.

Archived