DRAFT DAY- Round 1 Discussion

1ForTheThumb

Best comparison I can think of for Sony Michel is Knowshon Moreno + James White hybrid.

Moreno could definitely  pound it out harder between the tackles and he was a thicc dude.  Michel won't be pounding so much as grinding and snagging all available yards that can be gotten.  Michel's ability to read blocks and anticipate angles/defenders is fantastic especially because our  OLine is coached to the T (aka no freelancing).  This means Michel is going to be put in scenarios where he knows everything that the Oline will be trying to do with no surprises and he's going to really be able to capitalize on his ability to anticipate.  

$$$$$$$$$$$$

Our RB corp is going to be so exciting this year.

EDIT:

Honestly guys, this year's RB stock is so much fun to watch.  I wouldn't even be salty if we just only drafted RB's with our remaining picks.  The only sadness I would feel is when we have to cut some after growing our RB roster to 10+ players :D:D

2 hours ago, The Third Rider said:

I like Michel a lot, his speed seems to be stuck on 2nd gear and has great vision.

10 minutes ago, bluemushrooms said:

Yeah he's got James White mini stride syndrome.  It's alright though; home run speed is overrated.

He’s not a burner like Fournette, but he’s fast. 

Much faster 40 than Kareem Hunt, who bust a bunch of huge runs last season.

Archived