2018 Ravens Draft Weekend Thread

drd23

3 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

What’s funny is I don’t even think Ward is the best corner in this draft.

The selection of Ward potentially pushes down one of the safeties. Guess @berlin calling must have contacts within the Browns organization. Good thing there was no sig bet on which prospect was most likely to fall. I’m glad to lose this one.? 

Probably not. James to Tampa Bay, Fitzpatrick to San Francisco is my guess.

2 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

Isn't that what most predicted? The only surprise is which two have gone.

I mean if one or two or three of the other QBs become good long term starters, it's going to look silly that they went after a guard. Even if this dude is Yanda-like good. 

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

Cleveland is going to see the pass rush and know it as the ghost of Christmas past. The ghost of what could have been.

Yeah, I don't see how you pass on Chubb there. My jaw was on the floor. Especially with Garrett's injury filled rookie campaign. 

Just now, baltimoreRebel said:

Yeah, I don't see how you pass on Chubb there. My jaw was on the floor. Especially with Garrett's injury filled rookie campaign. 

Yeah I don't know why you take a CB there when a great pass rush masks any secondary issues you have. A good CB does basically nothing. They must feel very confident that Myles garrett can do everything by himself.

Archived