2018 Ravens Draft Weekend Thread

drd23

I hope Ozzie's last draft is one of his best....or at the very least helps lay the foundation for DeCosta's era. Though I wonder how much influence Ozzie still actually has at this point considering the position he's in.

The draft begins at 2 in the night in Denmark. That usually means, that I either have to sacrifice sleep or sacrifice sleep because of work the next day.

But not this year, because friday is a holiday, so I can watch the entire draft without having to worry about getting up in the morning.

I am also sending of the girlfriend to her grandparents on friday, so I have nothing more to worry about than feeding the cats and the crazy rabbit and the draft.

this is going to be great

11 minutes ago, Danand said:

The draft begins at 2 in the night in Denmark. That usually means, that I either have to sacrifice sleep or sacrifice sleep because of work the next day.

But not this year, because friday is a holiday, so I can watch the entire draft without having to worry about getting up in the morning.

I am also sending of the girlfriend to her grandparents on friday, so I have nothing more to worry about than feeding the cats and the crazy rabbit and the draft.

That's awesome that Denmark made the draft a holiday!

When will the US catch up?!?!?

I put this in the other draft thread, but it got paged pretty quickly.

Is anyone in the Baltimore area going to the draft stuff downtown on Saturday? If I understand correctly, they'll be making the picks live from the inner harbor with JO making one of them from onboard the USS Constellation.

1 minute ago, sp6488 said:

I put this in the other draft thread, but it got paged pretty quickly.

Is anyone in the Baltimore area going to the draft stuff downtown on Saturday? If I understand correctly, they'll be making the picks live from the inner harbor with JO making one of them from onboard the USS Constellation.

I wont be, but it sounds awesome

33 minutes ago, Danand said:

Lucky you. 2am here also but have to be at work 6am. probably try to turn the internet of until late noon and rewatch the stream. go me :S

22 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

Lucky you. 2am here also but have to be at work 6am. probably try to turn the internet of until late noon and rewatch the stream. go me :S

Yeah, I feel your pain. Had actually taken the day off last year, but had to go to work anyways because of a sudden deadline.

The realistic:

1. round: Mike McGlinchey, OT

2. round: Ian Thomas, TE

3. round: Rashaad Penny, RB

4. round: Fred Warner, LB

5. round: Duke Riley, QB

6. round: Daurice Fountain, WR

6. round: Tony Brown, CB

7. round: Chris Worley, LB

What I want:

1. round (trade back and aquire a 3. round pick): D.J. Moore, WR

2. round: Orlando Brown, OT

3. round: Armani Watts, FS

3. round: John Kelly, RB

4. round: DaeSean Hamilton, WR

5. round: Jordan Akins, TE

6. round: Nick Orr, DB

7. round: Logan Woodside, QB

19 minutes ago, Danand said:

The realistic:

What I want:

1. round (trade back and aquire a 3. round pick): D.J. Moore, WR

2. round: Orlando Brown, OT

3. round: Armani Watts, FS

3. round: John Kelly, RB

4. round: DaeSean Hamilton, WR

5. round: Jordan Akins, TE

6. round: Nick Orr, DB

7. round: Logan Woodside, QB

I dont see Moore getting passed the cowboys TBH

^^^ Yeah Daurice Fountain is probably not making it to the 6th. He’s probably a 4th/5th round guy. Between his ability as a developmental receiver and his punt return value, he isn’t likely to fall that far unless he has some medical issue we don’t know about or some sort of character issues.

28 minutes ago, Danand said:

The realistic:

Not picking a WR until the 6th round? Yep. Taking a "Chris Worley" in the 7th round when we already have a "Chris Wormley" on the roster? Yep. No unnecessarily high-picked DE/DT's who will ultimately never even be active on gamedays? No?

Archived