drd23

2018 Ravens Draft Weekend Thread

5 hours ago, sp6488 said:

I put this in the other draft thread, but it got paged pretty quickly.

Is anyone in the Baltimore area going to the draft stuff downtown on Saturday? If I understand correctly, they'll be making the picks live from the inner harbor with JO making one of them from onboard the USS Constellation.

I went last year or the year before, I think? Not sure how that worked as my (now) wife's birthday usually falls around the time of the draft, but it was pretty fun when they held the event inside the stadium. Think it will be pretty fun this year too, but unfortunately I'll be at a winery somewhere in VA cursing the Ravens from my phone as they select the exact opposite of who I wanted....-_-

Alright everybody, please remember no tipping picks from social media/Twitter. There are other outlets if you're interested in that. This is a tip-free zone! 

no-tips.png

im watching VIA directv which always has a lag, so they wont be coming from me!

I'll pop out before we get close to our pick. Even though we've said no spoilers there's no actual penalty for them and at times other fans pop in just to say "Wow you're taking X". So everyone be warned.

Il be dissapointed with anything other the DJ Moore, so Im already preparing myself to be let down

I will be approx 1-2 minutes behind the US, so I won't be able to spoil anything

Just now, Danand said:

I will be approx 1-2 minutes behind the US, so I won't be able to spoil anything

Twitter is delayed in Denmark? O.oxD

Just now, drd23 said:

Twitter is delayed in Denmark? O.oxD

Gamepass. Twitter is on a different page which is minimized most of the time

Btw. Sony Michel is supposed to have the same knee issues as Jay Ajaiy. Apparently he might not have much longevity

xD

Goodell still booed even though he walked out with 3 Cowboys players in Dallas!

I can't tell you guys how much I agree with the no spoiling picks thing. Nothing ruins the draft faster for me.

ok browns... you had like 3 months to make this pick.. I have the overall length of the draft under 3 hours in my bet

9 minutes ago, Danand said:

Btw. Sony Michel is supposed to have the same knee issues as Jay Ajaiy. Apparently he might not have much longevity

Yeah, he's going to fall. Such a shame too. I'm a big fan of Michel's. You can't take a running back in the first two or three rounds with even less expected usefulness than normal though.