drd23

2018 Ravens Draft Weekend Thread

Posted (edited)

B B B B B B BB BBBB BBBBBB BBBBBBBRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSS

gonna

Brown

Edited by wackywabbit

Wow! I can't believe the Browns actually went with Mayfield. Not saying it's wrong or right, any of the top four quarterbacks make sense in some facet to me.

Posted (edited)

Taking a RB with franchise QB prospects on the board... passing up a haul like the Colts got.... I don't know...

Edited by wackywabbit

Posted (edited)

wow, giants had a chance to get the best QB in the draft and passed... they must like the guy they took last year

Edited by paraven

So to clarify the stupid as F Giants turned down the Jets trade to draft a running back. 

If Mayfield plays this year... plus OL, Josh Gordon (if not suspended), Landry, maybe an improved Njjoku, and Duke Williams? That's an offense. It's an offense even with Taylor at QB. If they get the scheme/play-calling together they're going to be competitive. 

Surprised the Giants actually went with Barkley. This was their chance to get a QB... must not have thought highly of any of them.

No running back will ever be worth 3 second round picks, a future first and still picking at #6. Dumb Dumb Giants.

1 minute ago, DreamKid said:

So to clarify the stupid as F Giants turned down the Jets trade to draft a running back. 

Yeah that was dumb.

This sucks. The Browns are going to draft Bradley Chubb. If they draft anyone but him or Minkah, then I’ll be pleased.