drd23

2018 Ravens Draft Weekend Thread

I bet a Denzel ward could shut down an Antonio Brown or maybe even a Tyler Boyd.

3 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

What’s funny is I don’t even think Ward is the best corner in this draft.

The selection of Ward potentially pushes down one of the safeties. Guess @berlin calling must have contacts within the Browns organization. Good thing there was no sig bet on which prospect was most likely to fall. I’m glad to lose this one.😆 

Probably not. James to Tampa Bay, Fitzpatrick to San Francisco is my guess.

Just now, wackywabbit said:

I'm surprised only 2 QBs off the board so far... very interesting...

Isn't that what most predicted? The only surprise is which two have gone.

Tampa Bay is a big pick, likely Derwin James to pair with Josh Evans but I hope Davenport or Oliver can steal up.

2 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

Isn't that what most predicted? The only surprise is which two have gone.

I mean if one or two or three of the other QBs become good long term starters, it's going to look silly that they went after a guard. Even if this dude is Yanda-like good. 

4 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

Holy **** Von and Chubb lol RIP AFC West QB's

Cleveland is going to see the pass rush and know it as the ghost of Christmas past. The ghost of what could have been.

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

Cleveland is going to see the pass rush and know it as the ghost of Christmas past. The ghost of what could have been.

Yeah, I don't see how you pass on Chubb there. My jaw was on the floor. Especially with Garrett's injury filled rookie campaign. 

Well another QB goes in the top 10 so that’s good as well. Also more draft resources go to the NFC, so that’s good as well.

Just now, baltimoreRebel said:

Yeah, I don't see how you pass on Chubb there. My jaw was on the floor. Especially with Garrett's injury filled rookie campaign. 

Yeah I don't know why you take a CB there when a great pass rush masks any secondary issues you have. A good CB does basically nothing. They must feel very confident that Myles garrett can do everything by himself.

I might be in the minority here but if Rosen or Lamar drop to us, I'd really like to pick one of them. Where does everyone stand? I wouldn't be heartbroken if we didn't as we have other needs but still. 

Just now, baltimoreRebel said:

I might be in the minority here but if Rosen or Lamar drop to us, I'd really like to pick one of them. Where does everyone stand? I wouldn't be heartbroken if we didn't as we have other needs but still. 

No to Rosen, yes to Lamar.