2018 Ravens Draft Weekend Thread

drd23

Just now, coordinator0 said:

Cardinals going up for Rosen? Might mean Jackson is more likely to fall to 16...

Does that count as tipping the pick by Mayock or is he just saying that he's sure that's who they are moving up for without it being formal yet (the pick).

Just now, sp6488 said:

Does that count as tipping the pick by Mayock or is he just saying that he's sure that's who they are moving up for without it being formal yet (the pick).

It's just an assumption by me, I wasn't paying attention to the broadcast. Can't imagine they're trading up for anybody else.

2 minutes ago, sp6488 said:

Mayock tips the picks sometimes, but we'll allow it because its on one of the official broadcasts

For instance, he said with certainty that the Bears were taking Roquan just before Goodell announced it

3 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Tremaine Edmunds

Minkah Fitzpatrick

Derwin James

Calvin Ridley

DJ Moore

Marcus Davenport

All are still there.

This is honestly unbelievable to me. Let’s see how things go moving forward. Minkah, Jackson, and James all on the board at the same time for us would be hilarious.

Rosen and Darnold both look PISSED. They look like they might be ready to set the league on fire for falling some.

I like the Arizona fit. He’s better built for a warm weather team like Arizona IMO. Didn’t like his fit in a more cold weather. Plus the Cardinals being a smaller market should help Rosen. He won’t have a NY media looking to blow up any little comment he makes.

Archived