2018 Ravens Draft Weekend Thread

drd23

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

ESPN has talked about our picks, just not live. They kind of address them a few minutes after the fact.

Got it, maybe I'll flip over.  I've been on NFLN because I assumed ESPN would actually be the worse unit in this regard (they are the poster child for sports coverage seemingly not wanting to discuss sports over the last several years).

1 minute ago, Mancunian Raven said:

"Trenton Cannon"? Is he a real football player, or a character played by Nicholas Cage in his latest straight-to-DVD action movie?

I hope they would somehow work "Trenton makes, the world takes" into that movie somehow.

1 minute ago, sp6488 said:

Got it, maybe I'll flip over.  I've been on NFLN because I assumed ESPN would actually be the worse unit in this regard (they are the poster child for sports coverage seemingly not wanting to discuss sports over the last several years).

That’s not untrue. Especially now. 

Berrios to the Patriots, odd choice for them.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Archived