Thank you Josh Allen

Fofsadness

Waking up this morning, I hear rumors of racially insensitive tweets from one Josh Allen from his high school days.  I just wanted to say thank you for being an idiot high school kid and eliminating yourself from number 1 pick consideration.  We can’t pick the guy number 1 now right???

If he was or was not going to be the pick at #1 there is ZERO change these tweets had anything to do with the decision.

Also, do you guys seriously think that the NFL didn't know about these tweets for months and months probably as early as last summer. You have no idea the resources and amount of digging these guys do for a living. I used to dig up more things on high school kids in a day before twitter even existed and I didn't have 1/16th of the resources the NFL has.

32 minutes ago, duke2056 said:

so like, what did he say?

Racially insensitive wouldnt exactly be the same as racist.

Enough to fall in the draft...threw out the n word a few times, if it ain’t white it ain’t right...if there’s one thing about your character that will come back to haunt you it is race.  People are more prone to forgive you if you hit a woman than if you made a racist comment.  I really hope a pic of him wielding a shotgun leaks out before tonight...lib nation would lose their minds, he’d fall like a brick

Archived