Packers Forum 2018 NFL Draft Discussion (NO SPOILERS!)

CWood21

Just now, fattlipp said:

Josh Jackson, Hughes, Oliver, Landry ,  i would have stayed at 27 and risked it.

Exactly.

...although I wouldn't go Josh Jackson. Dude can't tackle. Oliver is raw AF, but Hughes and Landry at 27...ok...

1 minute ago, JBURGE25 said:

Why? Packers, Vikings, Falcons, Saints, Panthers, Rams, Seahawks, 49ers, Eagles, Cowboys should make for a very competitive conference. And there's always teams who do better (and some who do worse). Brees was not terrible impressive last year, not shocking to see him drop off more next year. That offense went through the two backs. 

I’m all for you getting your hopes up that the Saints miss the playoffs next year.  But they have enough talent on both sides to compete with any of the teams you mention, so don’t hold your breath, cuz you seem like a good poster here :D

3 minutes ago, fattlipp said:

Josh Jackson, Hughes, Oliver, Landry ,  i would have stayed at 27 and risked it.

Absolutely. Fans aren't gonna be as excited when we are waiting a round and a half without a pick where you can still get starters. Gute did say he wanted to improve the competition at the bottom of the roster. Mission accomplished

1 minute ago, Sasquatch said:

I’m all for you getting your hopes up that the Saints miss the playoffs next year.  But they have enough talent on both sides to compete with any of the teams you mention, so don’t hold your breath, cuz you seem like a good poster here :D

I like the gamble though.

Archived