Packers Forum 2018 NFL Draft Discussion (NO SPOILERS!)

CWood21

Just now, Sasquatch said:

Patriots had an excellent first round.  Go figure.

You really think so?  I think a running back is a dime a dozen in New England, and I don't think the tackle they got will even play tackle.  They needed defense.  They didn't get defense. 

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

You really think so?  I think a running back is a dime a dozen in New England, and I don't think the tackle they got will even play tackle.  They needed defense.  They didn't get defense. 

Well, they lost their starting left tackle to FA, and I do think Wynn was drafted to play tackle - he’s an excellent o lineman.  Michel does have some injury concerns, but he’s absolutely the protypical running back that Belichick loves.  Two good first rounders IMHO.

Cleveland with picks 1 and 3 tomorrow. Still LOTS of good looking players there. Connor Williams, Hernandez, Josh Jackson, Isaiah Oliver, Landry, Hurst, Bates, Guice, Reid.

Personally I hope they go Oliver and Guice

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

They had a pretty average draft IMO.  Got a really good OG in Wynn, but Michel in the 1st isn't good value.

Guess I’m just more confident in Michel because of how Belichick loves players like him and will probably use him in spectacular ways.  Guess we’ll find out.

Archived