Packers Forum 2018 NFL Draft Discussion (NO SPOILERS!)

CWood21

1 minute ago, Chili said:

I'm sick of drafting corners. I hope that's the last we see a corner in the draft for the next 3-4 years.

How we still avoiding pass rushers is mind boggling. Last pick in top two rounds was in 2012. That's 8 freaking years ago.

We screwed up with Watt and screwed up again with Lawson. So FFS please don't screw it up again this year.

I had a late feeling Gute would trust Biegel - we'll grab a mid round guy too

Just now, Chili said:

I'm sick of drafting corners. I hope that's the last we see a corner in the draft for the next 3-4 years.

How we still avoiding pass rushers is mind boggling. Last pick in top two rounds was in 2012. That's 8 freaking years ago.

We screwed up with Watt and screwed up again with Lawson. So FFS please don't screw it up again this year.

I said it in the josh Jackson thread... I bet pettine said I can scheme pressure. I can’t scheme guys covering.

1 minute ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I kinda didn't want Miller. Instead of a good slot guy I'd rather get a big fast outside guy who'' s a deep threat, since we don't need that guy to be the #1 target, we can be good if he can break into the top 3 on the WR depth chart. 

From what I understand the WR depth isnt too deep.

Archived