Jaguars owner Shad Khan may become the new owner of Wembley Stadium

Adrenaline_Flux

19 minutes ago, 4thDownHailMary said:

He's building a real estate project in Jacksonville that'll cost more than what he's paying for Wembley, never a thought that he would move the Jaguars.

of course he does because jacksonville will be the place where they will have the two preseason games and the trainings camp.

the 8 home games will be played in london.

2 minutes ago, I <3 Faulk said:

That's the epitome of the American Dream right there. 

He really is. An immigrant. Worker his way from the very bottom. Made it big in autos. Bought a sports team. That’s the real American Dream.

1 minute ago, Rrrrrrrams said:

of course he does because jacksonville will be the place where they will have the two preseason games and the trainings camp.

the 8 home games will be played in london.

tenor.gif?itemid=5324288

27 minutes ago, I <3 Faulk said:

That's the epitome of the American Dream right there. 

And, the Pakistani Dream!

The lad from Lahore-Punjab has proven that people need not be limited to running convenience stores and erratically driving taxi cabs!

The gods are merciful!

Image result for Shahid Khan religion

Just now, .Buzz said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5324288

P much.

I posted about it yesterday, but the area around the stadium is dead. The entire premise of making the stadium a huge attraction is predicated on the 2 billion dollar project he’s working on. And the area doesn’t get the growth they want if the stadium isn’t a major draw. Turning the stadium into simply a preseason attraction basically kills the viability of the shipyard projects. 

Archived