2018 NFL DRAFT

Edge

Welcome Mahomies to the 2018 NFL Draft!

NFL-Draft-2018.jpg

Our Kansas City Chiefs currently own the following picks:

• 2nd Round: Pick #46 - DE Breeland Speaks 6011258.jpeg
  • 3rd Round: Pick #75 - DT Derrick Nnadi florida-state-seminoles.png
  • 3rd Round: Pick #100 - LB Dorian O’Daniel   1200px-Clemson_University_Tiger_Paw_logo
  • 4th Round: Pick #124 - S Armani Watts       1200px-Texas_A&M_University_logo.svg.png
  • 6th Round: Pick #196 - CB Tremon Smith   1200px-Central_Arkansas_Athletics_logo.s
  • 6th Round: Pick #198 - G Reginald Kahlil McKenzie Jr.    1200px-Tennessee_Volunteers_logo.svg.png

Please visit KC_Guy's thread for the entire 2018 NFL Draft Order (pre-draft).

Will Andy Reid wear a hawaiian shirt? Will Veach trade up? Which players will have the honor to play for the Chiefs Kingdom and ultimately who will end up with free pizza for a year?

Let's find out the answers to these question during the next 3 days.

48 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Well with Chubb going to Denver that means Shane Ray will probably be out before long and he can go home to KC

*Cue the wishful thinking

Hopefully he learns to not jump offsides if this happens 

The draft is falling quite good for us atm. Landry, Bryan, Josh Jackson, Hughes and Oliver are all still available. There is still a chance that Lamar Jackson gets picked in the 1st round for the 5th year option. At the start of the 2nd round we have Cleveland picking, who already took a corner. If those 5 guys keepfalling just a bit more, we could snack one for a relatively cheap trade.

57 minutes ago, valkrei said:

Ragnow at 20 wow

He's big, smart and mobile. Others may be more athletic, but that's a lot. Alexander gone even earlier.

10 minutes ago, Edge said:

The draft is falling quite good for us atm. Landry, Bryan, Josh Jackson, Hughes and Oliver are all still available. There is still a chance that Lamar Jackson gets picked in the 1st round for the 5th year option. At the start of the 2nd round we have Cleveland picking, who already took a corner. If those 5 guys keepfalling just a bit more, we could snack one for a relatively cheap trade.

Lamar Jackson will not get to #54. I doubt Rudolph does either, but it's possible. James, and now Edmunds, are gone, so an interest in safeties is developing, but maybe a bit later than the rankings would indicate. If Harrison goes tonight I will be surprised.

There goes Bryan.

J

2 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

Lamar Jackson will not get to #54. I doubt Rudolph does either, but it's possible. James, and now Edmunds, are gone, so an interest in safeties is developing, but maybe a bit later than the rankings would indicate. If Harrison goes tonight I will be surprised.

There goes Bryan.

Yep. I still think Lamar Jackson goes first round. U want to develope him so u need to take the 5th year option. I agree on Rudolph he might be going before #54 too. I don't think there will be a specific run on Safeties, but u're right with Reid and Harrison on the board as well, there are some options for us.

Hughes is gone, too.

Archived