2018 NFL DRAFT

Edge

1 hour ago, Edge said:

Yep. I still think Lamar Jackson goes first round. U want to develope him so u need to take the 5th year option. I agree on Rudolph he might be going before #54 too. I don't think there will be a specific run on Safeties, but u're right with Reid and Harrison on the board as well, there are some options for us.

Hughes is gone, too.

how did edmunds go in round 1 I did not have him that high at all.

1 hour ago, Edge said:

Ravens get up to get Lamar. Great for us. :) And as i said Cleveland already took a corner and i doubt they take a pass rusher. I think we can be happy how the 1st round turned out.

agree lots of players I like still on the board.  I hope we trade up to get another 2nd or 3rd in this draft

24 minutes ago, valkrei said:

how did edmunds go in round 1 I did not have him that high at all.

Edmunds is an athletic freak I'm not surprised. But I don't like his fit in PIT at all.

I like this draft for us so far. DEN passed on a QBotF and Raiders screwed up. LAC made a great pick and have a superb defense but their window is closing soon.

1 hour ago, TedLavie said:

Edmunds is an athletic freak I'm not surprised. But I don't like his fit in PIT at all.

I like this draft for us so far. DEN passed on a QBotF and Raiders screwed up. LAC made a great pick and have a superb defense but their window is closing soon.

Yeah, the Chargers pick is really the only thing I dislike about how things have gone so far, from our perspective. Can't believe they let him fall that far to LAC.

I think Denver got a good player in Chubb, but it's hard not to feel like they spent a top 5 overall pick on a luxury.

7 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

Yeah, the Chargers pick is really the only thing I dislike about how things have gone so far, from our perspective. Can't believe they let him fall that far to LAC.

I think Denver got a good player in Chubb, but it's hard not to feel like they spent a top 5 overall pick on a luxury.

Yeah I'm glad they passed on Rosen who I think super highly about 

Archived