Official NFL Draft Thread (General Discussion for Draft)

steelcurtain29

18 minutes ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

Beer...check

Bacon Pizza and hot wings...check

Oversized flatscreen TV...check

Night off from work...check

Lets go!!!!!!!!!!

I have multiple TV's in my living room so I can stream this or the Pens game so I can watch both; and play Madden since they're doing promo's tonight for Ulltimate Team for the Draft.

I'm also now off Thursday-Sunday's since my new schedule is basically 3 straight 16 hour days... so this is the beginning of my long "weekend"

Consider me PUMPED

We've heard rumors about this but could they possibly deal him during the draft? It will be interesting to see what happens. Do they trust him to be a good teammate or trade him now to avoid any headaches during the season?

16 minutes ago, 1BackInBlackFan said:

We've heard rumors about this but could they possibly deal him during the draft? It will be interesting to see what happens. Do they trust him to be a good teammate or trade him now to avoid any headaches during the season?

Doesn’t make sense to trade cause at best you’re only likely getting a mid rd pick at best and 2nd, you’re forced to draft a WR high...maybe woulda made sense if done earlier in free agency.

9 hours ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

Beer...check

Bacon Pizza and hot wings...check

Oversized flatscreen TV...check

Night off from work...check

Lets go!!!!!!!!!!

Tickets to Infinity War to take up the time before pick 28.....check

5 hours ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

Doesn’t make sense to trade cause at best you’re only likely getting a mid rd pick at best and 2nd, you’re forced to draft a WR high...maybe woulda made sense if done earlier in free agency.

Every one of those 'rumors' always say listening.  Never say considering, in deep talks, or anything like that.  

Tells me if someone calls us, and asks about Bryant, all Colbert is doing is saying "what would you part with?" and if he doesn't like it he moves on.

Archived