Official NFL Draft Thread (General Discussion for Draft)

steelcurtain29

2 minutes ago, JPeezy55 said:

If they finish with an EDGE/NT here, I will be happier with the draft. I'm not in love with it, but I'm becoming more neutral on it 

You can find a Fat Guy in UDFA and they have no interest in replacing Dupree. VW is a terrible starting ILB.  I think he is the biggest Defensive weakness. Give me an ILB (Thomas).

One thing that Id like to point out.. Sam Darnold is going into the most questionable situation of all the QBs. They really have huge questions on their Oline across all 5 spots really. Their skill players are a hodge podge of moderately talented players. Robby ANderson got in trouble, Austin Sef Jenkins is gone,. Running back pool seems deep but no one has had a high degree of success. 

And with their lack of picks and the ones they did have, they didnt do anything to help the situation.

5 minutes ago, Chieferific said:

You can find a Fat Guy in UDFA and they have no interest in replacing Dupree. VW is a terrible starting ILB.  I think he is the biggest Defensive weakness. Give me an ILB (Thomas).

Not replacing Dupree in Round 7, I'm adding some depth. The current OLB's are Watt, Dupree, Chick and Keion. So 1 guy who has proven he's good and capable, one who has proven almost nothing, one who is nothing more than ST'er and the other hasn't played a snap

However, I agree ILB would be nice too

1 minute ago, JustPlainNasty said:

One thing that Id like to point out.. Sam Darnold is going into the most questionable situation of all the QBs. They really have huge questions on their Oline across all 5 spots really. Their skill players are a hodge podge of moderately talented players. Robby ANderson got in trouble, Austin Sef Jenkins is gone,. Running back pool seems deep but no one has had a high degree of success. 

But they have Bucky!

Archived