Official NFL Draft Thread (General Discussion for Draft)

steelcurtain29

9 minutes ago, jebrick said:

Holland and Hercules Mata'afa.  If the Pick is Frazier I will need to get some counseling.

Agreed. I'll add Thomas. Any of those three would help solidify this draft. I fear the Dunbar-Frazier connection may doom the pick. 

Just now, jebrick said:

Scantling went in rd 5 to GB

I missed that one.  Thanks.

More candidates: Tweet from J.R.

Quenton Meeks, Bo Scarbrough, Holton Hill, Jeff Holland, Tarvarus McFadden, Akrum Wadley, Desmond Harrison, Toby Weathersby, Dejon Allen, Trenton Thompson, Quin Blanding, Poona Ford, Hercules Mata’afa.

Some of the biggest names still available and potential UDFA targets.

1 minute ago, jebrick said:

Someone who has never played football before?  Yes

This is not a NCAA wrestling champion.

And how many 7th rounders ever actually succeed in the NFL? I'd love to know.

He's absolutely worth a 7th round flier. How about the Steelers taking a LS in the 6th round last year? Or the LS that just went now.

I'll take a 6'8" athletic freak, who showed good feet in the pro day film they showed.

1 minute ago, JPeezy55 said:

He's absolutely worth a 7th round flier. How about the Steelers taking a LS in the 6th round last year? Or the LS that just went now.

I'll take a 6'8" athletic freak, who showed good feet in the pro day film they showed.

I seem to remember a certain offensive tackle we took a few years ago that wasn't bad for the time they spent here

Just now, JPeezy55 said:

How many UDFA make it in the NFL? 

Archived