2018 NFL Draft Thread

Texansfan713

7 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

For fun, who would we have taken at #4 last night? 

While I like the players mentioned already, for us to have had #4, wouldn't we have to assume that we don't have Watson? If that's the case, they either trade out of #4 or take whoever they thought the best QB was left.

Just now, Texansfan713 said:

"last time u won the sb, these draft picks were 4"

AHAHAHAHA

He's my new hero - I believe he actually said "weren't born." So much cringe in most of these other troll attempts, but this was epic.  Made even better by Philly moving up to take a TE named Dallas ahead of the Witten-less Cowboys.  I do think they got good value with Williams here as long as he's not tackle.

BTW - Poor Vince Young is still illiterate - "harold" aint exactly Tevita Tuliʻakiʻono Tuipulotu Mosese Vaʻhae Fehoko Faletau Vea.

Corners

16 minutes ago, mse326 said:

That depends what is being requested. Still a lot of good players. And we could use picks. I'd probably take 3 3rds over 1 2nd.

Nobody I'd trade up for right now.  Seems like depth at CB has people waiting.  Oneill, Rankin, Christian are better than I thought we'd do at T if they hold up 15 more picks.

Just now, Apollo Stallion said:

Corners

Nobody I'd trade up for right now.  Seems like depth at CB has people waiting.  Oneill, Rankin, Christian are better than I thought we'd do at T if they hold up 15 more picks.

I agree though at the time TF's comment Goedert and Connor Williams were still there. I could see trading up for one of them if the price was right.

Archived