2018 NFL Draft Thread

Texansfan713

Sure wish my CB analysis hadn't froze up on me this am.  Went through all the CBs on the board and said Reid was the one safety I'd take over all of them if by some miracle he was still aroundbecause the value is all in nickel/slot guys which we have 4 of (Kareem, Kevin Johnson, Colvin, Matheiu).  Reid makes great sense with Colvin and Joseph being solid cover corners but prone to getting beat deep.  Finally, somebody is thinking about how a secondary needs to have complimentary skills vs. redundant. 

2 minutes ago, Apollo Stallion said:

Sure wish my CB analysis hadn't froze up on me this am.  Went through all the CBs on the board and said Reid was the one safety I'd take over all of them if by some miracle he was still aroundbecause the value is all in nickel/slot guys which we have 4 of (Kareem, Kevin Johnson, Colvin, Matheiu).  Reid makes great sense with Colvin and Joseph being solid cover corners but prone to getting beat deep.  Finally, somebody is thinking about how a secondary needs to have complimentary skills vs. redundant. 

That sux @Apollo Stallion   Don't always agree with what you have to say, but I do appreciate reading your words  because most of the time you put a considerable amount of thought into your commentary.

Fun fact: we did a NFL off-season sim... guess who I traded up to draft 

2 minutes ago, mse326 said:

If we can fill this 3rd with Jamarco Jones and Mark Andrews I'll be happy.

And I have a prospect crush on Tarvarius Moore. If we take him even though it doubles up safety I'll be good with that.

You & me both!  But I would take Justin Reid over him.... didn't think Reid would fall this far

Just now, jch1911 said:

Fun fact: we did a NFL off-season sim... guess who I traded up to draft 

You & me both!  But I would take Justin Reid over him.... didn't think Reid would fall this far

Oh I agree. I'm questioning that at all. But I'd be happy with both. Two guys back there that can actually play? Dreaming.

5 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

That sux @Apollo Stallion   Don't always agree with what you have to say, but I do appreciate reading your words  because most of the time you put a considerable amount of thought into your commentary.

Too bad site rules forbid me from giving my commentary on that horrific Lee Greenwood song.  Anyone remember the incident during the rodeo where a bunch of drunk rednecks beat up a guy who didn't "stand uuuuup" during this song and he ended up being a marine who served in the Gulf War. 

Archived