Official Broncos Forum Draft Thread

AnAngryAmerican

I can't imagine Elway doing that. It's a 900 pt differential, basically this years second and next years first.

That's a whole lot of confidence to have in any of the rookie QB's. I think it's more smokescreen.

6 minutes ago, AKRNA said:

I can't imagine Elway doing that. It's a 900 pt differential, basically this years second and next years first.

That's a whole lot of confidence to have in any of the rookie QB's. I think it's more smokescreen.

6 minutes ago, AKRNA said:

If he is Sold on Darnold as the franchise QB for the next 15 years, I can see him going for it

2 minutes ago, broncos67 said:

Nope- seen this game before. Osweiler, Lynch. He has a type. And they don't seem to do well

That’s a simplistic view. I don’t love Josh Allen but comparing those three is a cop out. Yes he’s y’all, big arm and struggles with decision making but that does not mean he will fail. The head on his shoulders is miles above where Oz and Pax were/still are. 

We don’t need a third legit CB. This is a chance to change the team, a rookie slot CB doesn’t do that. And I agree with Elway that you can’t have enough good corners, and I was an all-conference CB in high school so I have a soft spot for the positon, but we can’t go that way!

Archived