Official Broncos Forum Draft Thread

AnAngryAmerican

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

If you play WR aren’t named Limas Sweed and the Steelers draft you. You are going to be good.

He's totally different than Martavyius Bryant - but Washington does what they need from M-Bryant - he stretches the field in a huuuuge way.   Keeps the middle free for AB.   Great role-partitioning to have AB, JuJu and now Washington - 3 different skill types, complement each other really well.

Just now, broncos67 said:

Damn. I would have loved Davis here. He would be a supreme pick for a boundary CB in this system.

Yeah, that one hurt.   Moving from 3.70 up would have paid off nicely.  Oh well.

RB-wise, the one guy that stands out to me is Kelly.  

T-wise, I do love me some Crosby.   

CB-wise, I'm not as sold, but I know Donte Jackson is someone Elway is interested in.

I have no problem with Sutton in a vacuum - but hindsight says we go Connor Williams or Isiah Oliver Rd2, then we get a WR like Gallup later.    That's the value argument, and why I give Sutton a B+ instead of an A+.

Just now, Broncofan said:

Yeah, that one hurt.   Moving from 3.70 up would have paid off nicely.  Oh well.

RB-wise, the one guy that stands out to me is Kelly.  

T-wise, I do love me some Crosby.   

CB-wise, I'm not as sold, but I know Donte Jackson is someone Elway is interested in.

I have no problem with Sutton in a vacuum - but hindsight says we go Connor Williams or Isiah Oliver Rd2, then we get a WR like Gallup later.    That's the value argument, and why I give Sutton a B+ instead of an A+.

Jackson went to Carolina IIRC.

I like Parker a lot as a developmental T.  But the Raiders took BOTH Kolton Miller and Parker?   Man, that could get Carr killed this year.   Long-term, I see the payoff, but 2 guys that raw...wow.

EDIT:  Posted this in wrong thread.  Reposting here.  TOO MANY WINDOWS OPEN LOL.

2 minutes ago, broncos67 said:

Jackson went to Carolina IIRC.

See above bolded answer lol.

1. Justin Reid - S - Doesn't belong on the board, was mention of him as a late first rounder.  Huge athletic upside, good character.  Weird.
  2. Harrison Phillips - DT - Another Stanford guy.  The upside isn't super high, but he can come in and contribute day 1 in an area of need.
  3. Derrick Nnadi - DT - Very good run stuffer.
  4. Tyrell Crosby - OT - Future RT.
  5. Rasheem Green - DE/DT - 5 tech prototype, long with a frame still filling out. If he had stayed some scouts believe he'd have gone in the first 15 picks next year.
  6. Orlando Brown - OT - Huge guy, but can absolutely play.
  7. Geron Christian - OT - Needs to get stronger, but frame, length, athleticism project to the left tackle spot.

Archived