Round 1 Talk

Johnny Nix

3 minutes ago, Futbudds said:

Fellas, we're now living in a world where we will watch Lamar Jackson do amazing things on another team. 

They need to rebuild that OL first before they find themselves there next QB. To many young QB's careers have been ruined because of not having an OL.

2 minutes ago, Futbudds said:

Fellas, we're now living in a world where we will watch Lamar Jackson do amazing things on another team. 

I was really hoping we'd take Jackson... I'm happy with Price. If hes healthy hes a top 15 pick. Hes my top C, but would have preferred grabbing Wynn or Hernandez there honestly. 

Just now, MrCincinnati said:

They need to rebuild that OL first before they find themselves there next QB. To many young QB's careers have been ruined because of not having an OL.

The quickest way to improve a suspect line is to take a mobile QB. Look at Houston last year. 

3 minutes ago, Carson4MVP said:

The quickest way to improve a suspect line is to take a mobile QB. Look at Houston last year. 

And Watson also got a season ending injury last year because.......yeah you guessed it, the crappy OL. Infact, the Texans OL was the worst in the league, giving up the most sacks in the NFL. Watson has a bright future if he stays healthy, but there's always an IF.

Hats off to the front office for turning the #12 pick into a starting left tackle AND a starting center. Credit where it's due, could be a masterstroke easily. I liked Daniels better but Price is much more than a consolation prize. Maybe he can fill the o line leadership void that has been there since big whit left.

12 minutes ago, Futbudds said:

Hats off to the front office for turning the #12 pick into a starting left tackle AND a starting center. Credit where it's due, could be a masterstroke easily. I liked Daniels better but Price is much more than a consolation prize. Maybe he can fill the o line leadership void that has been there since big whit left.

Very good point.  2 OL positions addressed.  Lots of talent still available in the draft as well...

Archived