2018 NFL Draft thread - A New (false) Hope

Thelonebillsfan

11 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

La Canfora for as bad as his takes are, is one of the better draft guys in terms of being plugged in. Here was his mock draft:

BUF.png5. Buffalo Bills (DEN trade)

Josh Rosen, QB, UCLAThey did some late work on Rosen, doubling back with people who know him well, going over his personality and how to reach him and connect with him. He is the most pro ready -- and he'll play from Day 1 in Buffalo. GM Brandon Beane didn't make all these trades not to make sure he gets a top passer. 

NUyttbn.gif

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

Really? I think it is a good thing of Rosen is who the Bills want. 

Browns take Mayfield
Jets take Darnold
Bills trade up for Rosen.

I think Allen going #1 would be ideal as it would leave the better 3 prospects left and not have to force the bills to go to pick 2 if they feel that Jets want Rosen. I heard jets were high on Mayfield and Rosen, if bills were high on those 2 then they would be able to go to pick 4 or 5. 

Just out of curiosity what would you rather have done

Pick 12 22 and next years 1st for pick 2 or Pick 12 22 53 56 65 and 96 for pick 2

If they had to give that up for 2? I still think it wont be as much as people expect, 12 53 65 next years 1st and a 3rd or 4th

10 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

I think Allen going #1 would be ideal as it would leave the better 3 prospects left and not have to force the bills to go to pick 2 if they feel that Jets want Rosen. I heard jets were high on Mayfield and Rosen, if bills were high on those 2 then they would be able to go to pick 4 or 5. 

Josh Allen at 1 would be our ideal situation 

13 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

If the Jets take Rosen at 3 and Darnold falls to 4, the Bills will move the farm for him there.

Archived