2018 NFL Draft Thread - News/Rumors/Selections

D82

1 minute ago, roysmyboy31 said:

Well, Chubb is a great prospect, but Denver's problems weren't on defense.  IMO, they should have gone QB (Rosen) or even Quenton Nelson.

I would have thought Nelson would have been the pick for them. 

Just now, buddy_z34 said:

Take lessons Cleveland. Thats how its done. BPA over need

I really didn't view CB as a need for them after they traded for Randall and signed Gaines/Carrie. Just an odd pick. Not that I don't think Ward will be a good player, just made more sense to pair Chubb up with Garrett/Ogbah.

Just now, Desperado82 said:

I really didn't view CB as a need for them after they traded for Randall and signed Gaines/Carrie. Just an odd pick. Not that I don't think Ward will be a good player, just made more sense to pair Chubb up with Garrett/Ogbah.

I can't believe they didn't draft Barkley #1 overall. They must really think that Baker Mayfield is worth it. 

1 minute ago, Tony7188 said:

I can't believe they didn't draft Barkley #1 overall. They must really think that Baker Mayfield is worth it. 

There was buzz over the last few days that McCloughan and Dorsey were sold on him.

30 minutes ago, roysmyboy31 said:

Glad the Giants passed on a QB.  Barkley will be very good, but Eli doesn't have long left and their OL is still a mess.

Now they are similar to us. Average QB. Great RB. They have defensive line we have offensive line. 

Archived