Trade thread: players who can be on the move during/after draft

jetskid007

12 hours ago, Dr.O said:

Think we might be able to get a 4th or 5th for Carp maybe. Other than that I’d like to hold on to Robby and Kearse

I don't think we are in any position to move Carpenter now, but I also would hold on to Kearse and Anderson. Never been a big fan of late round draft picks to often they are a crap shoot. Our only hope is that Mac late round draft picks the last few years can step up and help.

1 hour ago, doumeyer said:

I don't think we are in any position to move Carpenter now, but I also would hold on to Kearse and Anderson. Never been a big fan of late round draft picks to often they are a crap shoot. Our only hope is that Mac late round draft picks the last few years can step up and help.

Well scheme Carp doesn’t fit into a Zone Blocking Scheme and really struggled last year. Rather get some sort of value on him instead of him struggling this year and getting no return for him.

Sources: Teams are now contacting the #Jets about potentially acquiring QB Bryce Petty. Same thing happened before last season, by NYJ resisted. With No. 3 pick Sam Darnold in the fold, they are more open to it.

Omg if we can get something for Bryce

I’m still on the try and trade Robby Anderson band wagon. The way he spoke to that cop truly irritates me. Lucky that guy didn’t beat the #%$& out of him. Instead of trying to put on muscle on that tiny little boy frame of his, he does reckless BS off the field. All I know is, if I had Robby’s speed and ability, yet could hide behind dental floss, putting on size would be the only thing on my mind 24-7. We’re changing the culture, the narrative and the type of football player we want here, he just doesn’t seem to fit. At least listen to the calls. 

5 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

I’m still on the try and trade Robby Anderson band wagon. The way he spoke to that cop truly irritates me. Lucky that guy didn’t beat the #%$& out of him. Instead of trying to put on muscle on that tiny little boy frame of his, he does reckless BS off the field. All I know is, if I had Robby’s speed and ability, yet could hide behind dental floss, putting on size would be the only thing on my mind 24-7. We’re changing the culture, the narrative and the type of football player we want here, he just doesn’t seem to fit. At least listen to the calls. 

Just cause we haven't heard of the team taking calls, doesn't mean they haven't. 

Don’t be surprised if we look into trading with Jacksonville for Dante Fowler. As it stands, they don’t seem prepared to pick up his option and he’s somewhat an odd fit in their 43U defense. Yannick is the primary “LEO” and the expectation is Taven Bryan will develop behind Calais Campbell as the 5-tech end. Entering a contract year, it’s possible the Jags move on if someone steps up in camp. 

Another player to keep an eye on is Cleveland’s Nate Orchard 

2 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

Don’t be surprised if we look into trading with Jacksonville for Dante Fowler. As it stands, they don’t seem prepared to pick up his option and he’s somewhat an odd fit in their 43U defense. Yannick is the primary “LEO” and the expectation is Taven Bryan will develop behind Calais Campbell as the 5-tech end. Entering a contract year, it’s possible the Jags move on if someone steps up in camp. 

Another player to keep an eye on is Cleveland’s Nate Orchard 

Shane Ray could be available.  Haven't picked up his option either.

Archived