Bold Predictions

beardown3231

Let's hear one or a few bold predictions for the entire NFL for tonight's draft. I'll kick it off:

*ahem*

1 Many people think 1-2 WR's go in round 1. I think it'll be FOUR. Ridley to Arizona, Moore to Dallas, Sutton to Carolina and Kirk to Jacksonville.
2 IIRC, the record for trades in one round is 8. I believe that there will be less than that, despite many believing there's going to be 478 of them.

20 minutes ago, TankWilliams said:

Honestly, I could see the Bears taking McGlinchey and surprising everyone here.  

That thought actually popped into my head today.  I could see the Bears shocking everyone, seems to be their recent MO.

5 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

That thought actually popped into my head today.  I could see the Bears shocking everyone, seems to be their recent MO.

I just can't see it.  I don't think you are drafting a RT in the top-10 and I don't see any reason why the team would be in a rush to move on from Leno.

I also think Massie is more than serviceable at the rate he is being paid.

The Broncos pass on Nelson & the QBs at #5 and take Ward.

The Cardinals are the team who move up for a QB not the Bills.

Only 2 WR go in the 1st round.

6 QBs in the first round.

A pro bowl calibre player is involved in a draft day trade.

The Browns trade up with the Giants, and take Barkley at #2. The Giants get #35 in extra compensation. The Giants then turn around and trade #4 to the Bills for #12, #22, and #53. Even with all those picks, the Giants still don't take a new QB until next year's draft. 

Archived