Bold Predictions

beardown3231

18 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

The Broncos pass on Nelson & the QBs at #5 and take Ward.

The Cardinals are the team who move up for a QB not the Bills.

Only 2 WR go in the 1st round.

6 QBs in the first round.

A pro bowl calibre player is involved in a draft day trade.

The last one may be true, depending on how you view Bryant.  Talent is there as long as he keeps his head on straight.

My mind is still blown that the Seahawks thought Penny was a 1st round RB... I liked Penny, but as a third rounder AT BEST.

My predictions today are:

DJ Chark-WR in the late 2nd rounder (often considered a 3rd-4th rounder)

Brandon Parker-OT in the early 3rd (often considered an early 4th)

Shaqueem Griffin-LB in late 2nd-early 3rd (because of his hand, often considered a 3rd-5th rounder)

Ballage-RB makes it to the 4th (when he should be going in the third at latest, and is imo a better pro prospect than Penny)

1 hour ago, Epyon said:

My mind is still blown that the Seahawks thought Penny was a 1st round RB... I liked Penny, but as a third rounder AT BEST.

My predictions today are:

DJ Chark-WR in the late 2nd rounder (often considered a 3rd-4th rounder)

Brandon Parker-OT in the early 3rd (often considered an early 4th)

Shaqueem Griffin-LB in late 2nd-early 3rd (because of his hand, often considered a 3rd-5th rounder)

Ballage-RB makes it to the 4th (when he should be going in the third at latest, and is imo a better pro prospect than Penny)

Penny was at most a 15 pick reach, and im not convinced he was a reach at all.  Compares pretty favorably to Marshawn Lynch.  Showed really soft hands and the ability to run routes at the Senior Bowl.  Led the nation in broken tackles and rushing.  Watch the Stanford tape.

I like Ballage a lot but hes HWS without production.  Penny is a much better PROSPECT

On 4/26/2018 at 4:04 PM, Sugashane said:

Antonio Calaway still gets drafted no later than the 5th, even with the failed drug tests.

5 QBs in this class somehow go in the first, 4 of whom go in the top 10.

Nelson slides much like Allen did last year.

Imma just bask in my own glow...

wlfhCRi.gif

Archived