2018 Draft Day(s) Thread

NewAge

Guys I am hoping are there when we pick in the 3rd. I doubt most will but I'll be hoping for most of the day.

James Daniels C, Connor Williams G, O'Neill T, Gesicki TE, Goedert TE, Jones RB, Chubb RB, Guice RB, Hines RB, Johnson RB.

My biggest angst of this offseason is the Jets  winning too many games during the regular season.  If the Jets won 3 games they could have been as high as 2nd and would have drafted Darnold without trading their 2nd round picks and then would have a plethora of players to choose from in the 2nd round.  OH WELL.  URGHH!!!

37 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

Guys I am hoping are there when we pick in the 3rd. I doubt most will but I'll be hoping for most of the day.

James Daniels C, Connor Williams G, O'Neill T, Gesicki TE, Goedert TE, Jones RB, Chubb RB, Guice RB, Hines RB, Johnson RB.

I’d add OG Austin Corbett, Edge Kemoko Turay and RB Royce Freeman . A lot of WRs still available. I’d love to see us get Trey Quinn in the 6th or 7th 

I think the Jets target players for 3rd round are DL Derrick Nnadi, LB Kemoko Turay , LB Josh Sweat, OG Braden Smith or LB Arden Key.  I also can see James Carpenter be traded.   I can also see Darren Lee traded.  I'll take a late 2nd, early 3rd round pick for Lee.

Just now, Rockice_8 said:

Tyrell Crosby would be a nice get but I doubt he makes it to the 3rd.

LT, RB, Pass Rusher, CB

We should be targeting those positions.

TE and DL would be cool as well.

Honestly, anything but QB, S, and ILB. 

Archived