Eagles Draft Thread - When you're here, you're Champions! ™

Kiltman

So I know like only a handful of people care about the draft, no second day picks and a world championship will do that to ya....

But should you find yourself checking in to see the Browns finally cultivate the Haul for... Baker Mayfield?!?...what?

Or the Giants kicking the rebuild can down the lane to try and squeeze out every last bit of banana Eli Talent gogurt out in a championship run....olololololol

We'll make individual threads for each pick as per usual, any big trades too.

2 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

just that he thinks the eagles will be targeting a DE at 32 when none are projected to go around there. 

yea I saw that...I think a lot of Eagles beat writers are pretty clueless when it comes to the draft.

I think he thinks Harold Landry will be there too which makes it even dumber.

4 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Guice or Michel seem to be the popular picks for us. Wouldn't mind it, they both could be studs, but would rather see us take an offensive linemen.

We have no glaring needs, nor are we 100% covered at any position (besides QB), so no pick will surprise me.

i saw something that the eagles would want those guys only if they traded down first.

Would like Guice or a trade down. Would be awesome if Guice AND a trade down. I heard Michel has some real injury concerns. Maybe he slips for a bit. Pretty much just gonna trust Howie and Joe here and hope they can optimize these picks. May not seem like it now but this and coming drafts will define whether we can become a dynasty. 

But this is very ho-hum for me. I was a little excited today but then realized I won't really even know who we get until Friday. I'll be watching the first few picks then will be losing interest fast. Something I thought I'd never say. Draft day was one of my favorite days for a long time. Though I think it's the fact that it'll take 5 hours to draft moreso than us being SB champs. The drama of having your guy fall to the Eagles' pick was a lot of fun. Not so much this year. 

6 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Would like Guice or a trade down. Would be awesome if Guice AND a trade down. I heard Michel has some real injury concerns. Maybe he slips for a bit. Pretty much just gonna trust Howie and Joe here and hope they can optimize these picks. May not seem like it now but this and coming drafts will define whether we can become a dynasty. 

But this is very ho-hum for me. I was a little excited today but then realized I won't really even know who we get until Friday. I'll be watching the first few picks then will be losing interest fast. Something I thought I'd never say. Draft day was one of my favorite days for a long time. Though I think it's the fact that it'll take 5 hours to draft moreso than us being SB champs. The drama of having your guy fall to the Eagles' pick was a lot of fun. Not so much this year. 

geez I don't know if any of us can even make it to pick 32 sober 

10 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I heard Michel has some real injury concerns.

saw that too, seems awfully convenient that comes out now

I'm guessing one of those top teams that might pass on Saquon are hoping a Guice or Michel will be sitting there in round 2

Just now, Kiltman said:

I'm guessing one of those top teams that might pass on Saquon are hoping a Guice or Michel will be sitting there in round 2

trade with us to get him so we can dem picks. 

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Def something the Giants SHOULD do and take the QB they like 1st and grab their RB in the 2nd  

As much as I don't want to face Zeke and Barkley 4 times a year, I would love the Giants to take a RB 2 overall. 

I'm all for a trade down,  even prefer it in a lot of circumstances.
But I still want value, I've seen some trade ideas where we are giving away the pick.

We are a deep team, at this point only impact makes us better.
So im not going to say trade down no matter what.

Archived