Eagles Draft Thread - When you're here, you're Champions! ™

Kiltman

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

I'm all for a trade down,  even prefer it in a lot of circumstances.
But I still want value, I've seen some trade ideas where we are giving away the pick.

We are a deep team, at this point only impact makes us better.
So im not going to say trade down no matter what.

the 5th year option has value. 

Just now, Jroc04 said:

Def something the Giants SHOULD do and take the QB they like 1st and grab their RB in the 2nd  

As much as I don't want to face Zeke and Barkley 4 times a year, I would love the Giants to take a RB 2 overall. 

Yea I'd love them to buy into Eli having this 4 year window and just make it easier.

I think they might pick Chubb

Just now, ninjapirate said:

the 5th year option has value. 

yep, for us too

If we are trading back I want to feel like it was worth potentially losing a guy a year early because we'll be living in a #28 million per year Wentz world at that point

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Yea I'd love them to buy into Eli having this 4 year window and just make it easier.

I think they might pick Chubb

If any team needs a restart button it's them. The longer Eli is in blue the better. 

5 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I'm all for trying to trade some of our late rounders to move up too

yep, right guy drops go and get him.

If Landry or Davenport fell into the 20s I'd be calling teams.
Or one of the better corners because you the Pats have a need at the very least (if they are planning on moving Darby)

5 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

What do you guys absolutely not want to do with our first round pick?

I don't think there's much I'd hate. I'd rather have them not spend any 2019 picks this year. So staying put or moving down is what I'd like. One thing I'd dislike is the FO potentially taking a T they think is a future LT with that pick. 

3 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

yep, right guy drops go and get him.

If Landry or Davenport fell into the 20s I'd be calling teams.
Or one of the better corners because you the Pats have a need at the very least (if they are planning on moving Darby)

Oh I meant using the late rounders to move up a bit in the 4th round, but yeah if Landry drops and we don't have to move up that much then I'd consider it.

Lamar Jackson sounds about as smart as a tumbleweed. Hope he ends up good as long as he's not in the NFCE, but I have hard time thinking he will be good since he sounds like he hasn't attended English class since 2005.

12 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

What do you guys absolutely not want to do with our first round pick?

I was anti corner until moron fell asleep drunk in his car a couple weeks ago. Now I guess I'd be mad if we took a kicker or a 25 year old. Those are both equally terrible. 

19 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

If any team needs a restart button it's them. The longer Eli is in blue the better. 

I just don’t get it man. How often do you get to pick #2? It’s a rare occurrence (unless your the Browns before trading for a haul). Prime position to get a franchise QB which you need to have in order to win in today’s game. 

Barkley is a sick player and will be phenomenal. But their line still stinks and running backs are a dime a dozen these days. Hell we just won the Super Bowl with a 30 year old Blount, a 5th round pick squandering on the Dolphins, and an undrafted free agent.

6 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I was anti corner until moron fell asleep drunk in his car a couple weeks ago. Now I guess I'd be mad if we took a kicker or a 25 year old. Those are both equally terrible. 

I'm anti slot cb in round 1 no matter how thin we are. Potential #1 cb's only in round 1, please.

1 minute ago, RBreezy said:

I just don’t get it man. How often do you get to pick #2? It’s a rare occurrence (unless your the Browns before trading for a haul). Prime position to get a franchise QB which you need to have in order to win in today’s game. 

Barkley is a sick player and will be phenomenal. But their line still stinks and running backs are a dime a dozen these days. Hell we just won the Super Bowl with a 30 year old Blount, a 5th round pick squandering on the Dolphins, and an undrafted free agent.

they picked 4th the year they got eli. If they dont take a qb they dumb. 

Archived