Eagles Draft Thread - When you're here, you're Champions! ™

Kiltman

1 minute ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

I don't see the return on value there - the pick next year is great and all but I don't think moving down that many picks and moving up 5 picks in the 4th was worth that. 

You do realize by the trade value chart there is 210 points difference between 32 and the Ravens 52nd pick.

Now take into account the Ravens finish with the 16th overall pick in the 2nd round next year. That pick is worth 420 (blaze it!). So just based on that we are getting 200+ value.

Just now, utley4568 said:

It's been said quite a bit that most teams saw a drop after 20 and saw 21-80ish as fairly equal in this draft 

yea a large plateau in this draft, a lot of starters on the board 

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

You do realize by the trade value chart there is 210 points difference between 32 and the Ravens 52nd pick.

Now take into account the Ravens finish with the 16th overall pick in the 2nd round next year. That pick is worth 420 (blaze it!). So just based on that we are getting 200+ value.

you count the ravens pick as a mid third round pick. thats how this works 

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:
5 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

James Daniels, Connor Williams, Harold Landry, Derrius Guice, Will Hernandez, Dallas Goedert, Justin Reid, Jessie Bates, Maurice Hurst, Ronnie Harrison

+ Courtland Sutton, Anthony Miller, Ronald Jones II, Josh Jackson

Just need 6 more players thrown in for a big board. 20 spots is a long time.

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

Just need 6 more players thrown in for a big board. 20 spots is a long time.

My thoughts exactly - could we luck out and get one of those guys (including Oliver)? Sure. Does that sway my opinion on bad value? Absolutely not. 

4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Nah I'll count it as a 2nd rounder which it is.

espns brpadcast even said next years picks lose a round of value earlier in the show why are you being so daft? even talking heads know they do.

Archived