Sign in to follow this  
freak_of_nature

DOLPHINS PICK THREAD

5 minutes ago, Deadeye said:

I want Will Hernandez.  I'm sick of us drafting numerous 3rd and 4th round OGs, only to have them be busts.  Get WH if he's available.

I think he's gone, but I agree with you.  Would be a great pick.  My gut tells me to expect a DT with this pick if Goedert isn't there.

35 minutes ago, hrubes20 said:

Only 2 I consider at 42 are Goedert and Gesicki.  

I also forgot to mention that I want no part of the QBs in round 2.  I want to draft a QB at some point, but not a fan of Rudolph or Lauletta this high.

I admitedly dont know much about the others, just saw them slotted as 2nd-3rd rounders. 

I don't think Hernandez makes it past the Giants. Then you have the Broncos who need O-line as well. I think there is a chance that Goedert drops to 42, but other teams aren't afraid of trading up. So any team that wants him, will just jump in front of the Dolphins and get him. As others have said, TE isn't realty a strong need from the teams in front of the Dolphins. I also don't want tem to draft a QB in round 2. Either TE, LB, DT, or OG, in that order.

I would freak out with excitement if we could grab Goedert in round 2 and Shaq Griffin in round 3........and on Saturday I’m hoping OG / C Will Clapp and TE Chris Herndon or DT RJ Macintosh........my head would explode it would make so much sense.

Titans just traded right in front of us.  They take Goedert and I lose it.

Landry would have potentially been a target as well.  But Goedert is right there for the picking.  Please do the right thing, Fins.

Posted (edited)

All right.......got our receiving TE.  Can’t block for anything but he makes acrobatic catches.

Edited by Swampbilly

Gesicki is the pick.  Would have preferred the more well-rounded Goedert but can't truly complain here.  Big, big need.