DOLPHINS PICK THREAD

Tetsujin

Yeah it’s pretty evident on tape he’s going to shy away from contact whenever he can. He’s basically a big WR and a matchup nightmare, which we desperately needed

I’m just hoping the coaches can find a way to wake up the dog in him and encourage him to make some sort of effort in blocking. Because what you see on tape as far as blocking is embarassing honestly. He gets manhandled on the regular by guys 50lb lighter than him. We’ll see.

12 hours ago, Danger said:

I'm a lifelong Eagles fan and Alumni of Penn State. I'm glad the Eagles got Goedert and not Gesicki.

I'm a lifelong Dolphins fan and I agree with you that I'd rather have Goedert than Gesicki... but I hope I'm wrong. :P

After reading some things, I think both can develop into good players. Goedert is the more well-rounded prospect though, which I would've prefered. But it seems Gase wants more of a slot WR at Tight End, and Gesicki clearly has more upside there.

17 minutes ago, freak_of_nature said:

I wonder if we draft a K and P today.

We definitely draft a Kicker... that much seems unavoidable. We've gone all offseason without signing anyone at Kicker and have done quite a bit of scouting on college kickers. I think we take one in the 6th round, for better or worse.

Archived