'17 Hardknocks - Tampa Bay Bucs

Matts4313

1 hour ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I do think they spent too much time on the franchise guys and not enough on the fringe/depth guys battling for roster spots/snaps.

I think this will be the new normal going forward.  From what I've seen, that is the main reason people have said they prefer All or Nothing over Hard Knocks.  I'm sure Hard Knocks is very aware of the criticism.  

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Hopefully it's up all day. I didn't get to watch it last night.

It was kind of boring, imo.

Brent and the Miko "Sweetheart" Grimes are getting some screen time next week... hold your breath, Bucs fans.

The whole team discussing GoT xD

Just now, cddolphin said:

It was kind of boring, imo.

Brent and the Miko "Sweetheart" Grimes are getting some screen time next week... hold your breath, Bucs fans.

She's been pretty quiet since Grimes signed. But maybe she went off once the cameras started rolling.

36 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Was nice to see Riley Bullough get some air time.  I hope he makes the team, or a team.

He's fighting an uphill battle to make the team. He's gonna have to prove to be an asset on special teams. We only kept five LBs last season. David, Kwon, Glanton, Bond, and Beckwith all seem like locks right now. 

12 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

He's fighting an uphill battle to make the team. He's gonna have to prove to be an asset on special teams. We only kept five LBs last season. David, Kwon, Glanton, Bond, and Beckwith all seem like locks right now. 

Five LBs seems like at least one too few, that's surprising to hear.

25 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Five LBs seems like at least one too few, that's surprising to hear.

That would scare me too. How many 2 LB formation do the bucs run? I know the Patriots have run quite a few of them with a 3rd safety low (Chung). Do the Bucs typically have 3 LBs on the field at once?

Archived