'17 Hardknocks - Tampa Bay Bucs

Matts4313

12 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Definitely nothing too exciting this week.  It always gets better when they get into the cuts and drama. 

I do think they spent too much time on the franchise guys and not enough on the fringe/depth guys battling for roster spots/snaps.

Problem is that they don't cut down to 75 anymore.

I'm a Bucs fan and was bored..

Like someone said, what made Hard Knocks such a good show was getting attached to the undrafted rookie trying to make the team, and having that anxiety moments when cuts are coming.

I REALLY hope they do not make it the Dirk Koetter/Jameis WInston/Mike Evans/Gerald McCoy/Desean Jackson show...
Like I have already seen these guys all off season in interviews. Show me the guys that are playing for hopes of making it into the NFL and follow them around.

Also the NFL now only having 1 round of cuts makes it worse.

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I didnt expect him to be an academic.. Hes a larger than life personality which is entertaining. 

Nor I, that was more a chance to poke fun at FSU as a UF grad hehe how original of me.

McCoy seemed like he was hamming it up for the cameras, anybody else get that impression?

8 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Jaboo is a ******* country boy from nowhere Alabama who speaks in a drawl and has always had an issue articulating himself. That doesn't mean he isn't intelligent. 

Yeah its northern bias.  Ive seen it many times over the years, player x speaks so slow he must be really dumb.  Not understanding that you cant judge somebody's intelligence from their speech.

Archived