'17 Hardknocks - Tampa Bay Bucs

Matts4313

On 09/08/2017 at 3:11 PM, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

I think this will be the new normal going forward.  From what I've seen, that is the main reason people have said they prefer All or Nothing over Hard Knocks.  I'm sure Hard Knocks is very aware of the criticism.  

What I like about it is the production, and how it's made. It creates prestige and drama. For example, the segment where Matthews went up against Watt. Showed Watt entering arena like a god, showed Jake's dad worrying, filmed the action like a film would; shake cam almost. They can do this with fringe players as well as stars, but I guess with stars it attracts views and shares etc. 

On 8/11/2017 at 0:49 AM, CP3MVP said:

He got into Stanford but chose FSU. 

4.0 HS student

Accepted into Stanford

Honor Roll Student in college playing two sports

He's made some bone headed decisions and he speaks like a country boy but he's probably smarter than the vast majority of people that call him dumb. Kind of like how AJ Mccaron's mom basically called him an illiterate idiot after Jameis gave a post-game interview, and then when the wonderlic test came up, the "idiot" scored a higher score than her son.

I can totally see why his teammates like Jameis. He is kinda like $cam, but actually genuine and relatable. McCoy is a boss. The fact that the helps rookies carries stuff is a sign of a great leader. You know they will have his back.

DeSean Jackson BM is beautiful

9 minutes ago, tom cody said:

The Bucs should be a fun team to watch this season. Have a realistic shot at making the playoffs IMO.

Any given year any team in the NFC South has a shot. That division is so topsy turvy and every team has good to great players. 

17 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Buccs third best in that division. Would take an extraordinary effort to make it in, for me.

My early projects are

ATL: 13-3, CAR: 10-5, TB: 8-8

See now, I think the Saints are just as likely to win 8 games. You can't discount Brees winning games that probably shouldnt win based on that defense. With AP in the mix, if Brees grabs leads with his trademark huge plays, AP can run out clock and keep their defense off the field. Also, Carolina was 6-10 last year, what makes you think they are going to completely flip that record around?

Just now, Deadpulse said:

See now, I think the Saints are just as likely to win 8 games. You can't discount Brees winning games that probably shouldnt win based on that defense. With AP in the mix, if Brees grabs leads with his trademark huge plays, AP can run out clock and keep their defense off the field. Also, Carolina was 6-10 last year, what makes you think they are going to completely flip that record around?

Christian McCaffery :D:D:D

Just now, Deadpulse said:

Not sure how to counter that... and neither does the rest of that division! OOOOHHHH

Haha, burrrn.

I think he'll offer something extra for Cam, could see a number of plays being brought through that are hard to defend against which use his skills. I'm thinking read options, something in slot, triple reads etc. I'm going over the top a bit because I'm a CmC fanboy, but I think Cam and the offense could rebound to the tune of 2 extra wins. I agree with you though, Saints could just as easily.

Not sold on the Buccs just yet.

I loved after Griffin got hurt, Jameis went up to the backup o-line and said something along the lines of "I'm happy you guys are having fun, but Ryan hurt his shoulder, so keep having fun"

Showed he had his teammates back and also was not afraid to rip into other teammates 

Archived