'17 Hardknocks - Tampa Bay Bucs

Matts4313

1 hour ago, Abe56 said:

I loved after Griffin got hurt, Jameis went up to the backup o-line and said something along the lines of "I'm happy you guys are having fun, but Ryan hurt his shoulder, so keep having fun"

Showed he had his teammates back and also was not afraid to rip into other teammates 

I thought it was bs. Players get hurt, big deal.  I bet Jameis wouldn't give a damn if one of them got hurt.

Man I loved how Winston got on the O-line guys regardless of it being the 3rd quarter of a pre-season game..

*Winston sees the O-line joking and laughing and messing around on the sideline right after Griffin got hurt* "You guys having fun? You know Griffin got hurt, but you guys keep on having fun"

(telling this to the 0-linemen who were pass blocking for Ryan Griffin on the play that he got hurt)

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I thought it was bs. Players get hurt, big deal.  I bet Jameis wouldn't give a damn if one of them got hurt.

lol of course Titans fan would say this

1 hour ago, Calibucsfan said:

Man I loved how Winston got on the O-line guys regardless of it being the 3rd quarter of a pre-season game..

*Winston sees the O-line joking and laughing and messing around on the sideline right after Griffin got hurt* "You guys having fun? You know Griffin got hurt, but you guys keep on having fun"

(telling this to the 0-linemen who were pass blocking for Ryan Griffin on the play that he got hurt)

lol of course Titans fan would say this

That has to do with what?

11 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

That has to do with what?

Because *generally* Titans fans try to tear down Winston so they can compare Mariota favourably.

I'm not sure why to be honest. I'm happy with Winston and wouldn't swap him for Mariota. I'm sure most Titans fans are happy with Mariota and wouldn't swap him for Winston.

Both franchises appear to have franchise QBs, so why the hate for Winston?

28 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

Because *generally* Titans fans try to tear down Winston so they can compare Mariota favourably.

I'm not sure why to be honest. I'm happy with Winston and wouldn't swap him for Mariota. I'm sure most Titans fans are happy with Mariota and wouldn't swap him for Winston.

Both franchises appear to have franchise QBs, so why the hate for Winston?

Yea that must be some little thing Buc fans have. I don't care. Both teams found their QB. I didn't "hate" on Winston. I said it was BS to act like that. A 3rd string QB hurt his shoulder, big deal. Winston wouldn't give a damn if one of those 3rd string OL tore an ACL.

14 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Yea that must be some little thing Buc fans have. I don't care. Both teams found their QB. I didn't "hate" on Winston. I said it was BS to act like that. A 3rd string QB hurt his shoulder, big deal. Winston wouldn't give a damn if one of those 3rd string OL tore an ACL.

Would you care if one of your teammates tore an ACL?

Usually the QB is the ultimate leader of the team.  Brady chewed out Edelman on the sidelines already.   Go watch A Football Life with Warren Moon and watch what  said to Cris Carter.  Marino constantly went after his WRs.   I would venture that most coaches want their QBs to hold other offensive players accountable when it comes to performance.   

3 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

He was actually in line to be our number two, behind Jameis. He's outperformed Fitzmagic from day one.

11 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

It's not a Buc fan thing. It's an every fan base with a heavily compared QB thing  

See the Teddy Brodgewater - Carr threads, Brady - Manning threads, etc. 

Archived