Draft Thread

BigD1123

1 minute ago, daineraider said:

Not sure how to handle this.  We trade down and still have our pick of Edmunds and James and we blow it.  Gruden better get his head right, this was a terrible move.  

Im 50/50 on taking my name off the Vegas waiting list, I’m afraid this is a sign of things to come(yes I know I’m overreacting).

Overreact away. This offseason has been garbage. FA was a joke. Draft is starting off as a joke. Team can't stop ANYONE on defense and passes on an elite secondary player. This organization will never change honestly. That 12-4 season already feels like 10 years ago.

2 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Let's just hope that Miller is a pro bowl LT.  I don't know much about him but what I do know is that LT is a very important position and ours is 35.  We can just hope the staff see pro bowl talent when the talking heads on tv have not.  

We have a ton of money locked up in the line and KO was suppose to be our safety net for Penn at LT.  Miller is a project and we could have drafted a project in the 2nd or 3rd withe extra pick from the trade.  One thing that has bothered me since RM got here and more so now that Gruden is here we do not get value except for 2014.

Okay, let's brainstorm. What picks in rounds 2-4 would redeem this draft since Miller is such an unpopular pick?

2 - Corner (Davis, Oliver, Jackson, Hughes)

3 - RB (Penny, Chubb)

3 -  WR (Anthony Miller, Pettis)

4 - DL (McIntosh, P.J. Hall, Andrew Brown)

Archived