The Cussing Thread (Coming down from a bad draft pick thread)

Reginaldm9

7 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah lets all just hope that he is terrible because our evaluations of the college passer with the two most efficient seasons in college football history doesn't match the guy who turns it over 20 times per year in college.

Dude it’s the venting thread, come on

52 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

I created a Poll FINAL RECORD KEEPING Thread that received 46 Total Votes on the Saturday before the draft... I was the only person who voted before the draft started (I voted on the Saturday b4 the draft) that voted for Baker Mayfield and Denzel Ward being my prediction at #1 and #4. Not what I wanted of course...but what I predicted would happen. (I wanted Darnold and Chubb)

---------------------------------------------------------

I also before the draft started in this Thread said the picks would be Mayfield and Ward:

------------------------------------------------------

your right i am wrong

the good news is the guy that drafted eric fisher number 1 over all gets to pick from 1 of the richest tackle crops in the last 10 years

51 minutes ago, bruceb said:

I was just about to credit you with this.

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/9592-poll-final-record-keeping-what-will-we-do-at-1-4/

And to think that it was exactly what you did not want to happen.

Says a lot about this draft.

Kudos!

Tough day for us @bruceb man....

Salute to you..

Only Solace is the team may be getting better around the QB in such a way as to minimize the impact of a QB if they don't pan out....

When the emotions have calmed down (week or so) we need 2 line in the sand polls.

Poll 1: Darnold or Baker

Poll 2: Chubb or Ward

As far as who we should have taken and will be a more impactful player long-term.

We don’t need anyone lying about which side of things they (we) were on in hindsight. 

(Team Darnold/Chubb btw obv)

1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

It’s like they embrace the suck.

Its really tough for me when i had  him 4th ranked of the qbs

For these reasons I do not know what his completition percentage was against ward but i do not think it was very good.

2 I do not think he played against a single cb other ward that went in the 1st round.

21 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah lets all just hope that he is terrible because our evaluations of the college passer with the two most efficient seasons in college football history doesn't match the guy who turns it over 20 times per year in college.

Dat Johnny Football Doe...Amiright? You sure nailed that one, so I should definitely take your opinion on Baker Dooshbag.

1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

When the emotions have calmed down (week or so) we need 2 line in the sand polls.

Poll 1: Darnold or Baker

Poll 2: Chubb or Ward

As far as who we should have taken and will be a more impactful player long-term.

We don’t need anyone lying about which side of things they (we) were on in hindsight. 

(Team Darnold/Chubb btw obv)

I'm team Darnold and Ward honestly.

Archived